APPLY BY SEPTEMBER 7, 2022
Please send letter of inquiry and resume to: Amy Scholl, Director of Human Resources, Franciscan Sisters of Little Falls, firstname.lastname@example.org (320) 632-0621 by September 7, 2022.
Serves in role of support staff to the Finance Department to accomplish the goals of the department in a timely manner.
1. Pays vendors by monitoring discount opportunities; verifying federal ID numbers; scheduling and entering invoices; resolving contract, invoice, or payment discrepancies and documentation; insuring credit is received for outstanding memos.
2. Disburses petty cash by recording entry, verifying documentation.
3. Processes accounts payable checks and reports.
4. Audit and process credit card and ACH charges.
5. Match invoices to checks, distribute checks according.
6. Reconcile vendor statements and respond to vendor inquires.
7. Maintain file and documentation thoroughly and accurately, in accordance with company policy and accepted accounting practices.
8. 1099 maintenance.
General Ledger/Financial Statements
1. Prepares and enter monthly journal entries.
2. Reconciles all Balance Sheet Accounts monthly.
3. Reconciles investment manager reports to trustee report monthly.
1. Inputs charges for Health and Wellness, Hospitality, and Music Center.
2. Prints invoices and statements.
3. Analyze accounts monthly for payment status.
1. Maintains current card file of Sisters' earnings.
2. Maintains Sisters' records of contracts, earnings, and request forms.
3. Checks salary payments against contract amount to ensure full payment.
1. Sets up new groups/individuals on Central checking.
2. Updates signature cards and master file as needed.
• Vacation and Sick paid time
• Ten (10) Holidays: New Year's Day, Martin Luther King Day, Easter Sunday, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, Two (2) Personal Days (per calendar year)
• Free single membership to St. Francis Health and Wellness with discounted membership for family
The Franciscan Sisters of Little Falls, Minnesota, is a Roman Catholic congregation of religious women of the Third Order of St. Francis of Assisi. We dedicate ourselves to living joyfully through the Franciscan values of conversion, contemplation, poverty, and minority.
We are committed to a life of prayer, simple living, and service to those in need. We are dedicated to promoting human rights, building community wherever we live, and healing the sources of Mother Earth's wounds.
Located in the heartland of Minnesota, USA, we number over 80 sisters and are joined by over 260 associates. While most of our sisters live and minister in Minnesota, some of us minister in, California, Texas, and Wisconsin. We also have sisters serving as missionaries in Mexico. Our associates are from across the nation as well as from Columbia, Ecuador, Mexico, and Nicaragua.
Statement of Purpose
We, the employees provide services to assist the Franciscan Sisters of Little Falls, Minnesota, in fulfilling their mission. Within our daily work and responsibilities, we create an atmosphere of respect, welcome and peace in our interactions with Sisters, the public and those with whom we work.
Our Core Values
Our core values guide us as we work together and as we celebrate together, sharing our God-given talents and our stewardship of time and resources.
• Respect: We treat each other and all of God’s creation with dignity, justice, and reverence.
• Open Communication: We encourage people to express their ideas and feelings in ways that are clear, honest, and direct.
• Hospitality: We work to create a comfortable, respectful environment in which people feel welcome, safe, and valued.
• Compassion: We weave genuine concern, care into our interactions, and seek to work together with flexibility and fairness, creating a supportive environment for all.