Do you want to perform work that is impactful to millions of Americans and has a broader global impact? Are you a service-minded team player who works towards creating solutions for the greater good?
We Empower You to Serve!
SRE delivers Organizational Transformation Services to the federal Government through Strategy, People, Leadership Development, Coaching, Facilitation, and Organizational Change Management. We underpin this with Project Management, business process improvement, and use technology as an enabler.
Our mission is to serve our country, our communities, and our employees. Our vision is to make a positive impact on the world by leaving it better off when we leave than when we came. We are seeking professional consultants who share in our mission of service, our vision of leaving the world a better place, and are committed to our values of Integrity, Quality, and Performance.
After reviewing the position description, if you feel you are a fit for our organization and possess the required qualifications, we invite you to apply:
The Aviation Operations Analyst, Army G3 supports the mission of the USAACE G3 and training brigades and Capability Development and Integration Directorate (CDID) by providing analysis, assessment, coordination, and support for functions related to Doctrine, Organization, Training, Materiel, Leadership and Education, Personnel, and Facilities (DOTMLPF) to enhance analysis, assessment, coordination, integration, synchronization, interconnectivity, and program development between USAACE and the relevant Community of Practice (CoP). Duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Developing executive (2-star level) briefings and speeches relating to Army Aviation training operations and program management within the US Army Training and Doctrine Command (TRADOC)
- Participating in meetings, briefings, reviews, and Individual Transitions Plans (ITPs)
- Preparing detailed reports papers, presentations, hand-out materials, results, conclusions, and recommendations
- Collaborating with senior leaders, agencies and action officers throughout the Aviation Enterprise
- Ensuring that all Warning Orders, Operations Orders, and Fragmentary Orders are issued to appropriate USAACE organizations
- Reacting to rapidly changing circumstances and conditions for the USAACE G3
- Representing the G3 in working groups and In-Progress Reviews for coordination and synchronization of DOTMLPF analysis and integration
- Serving as an action officer on the USAACE G3 staff and assists the USAACE G3 in coordinating and synchronizing training efforts across USAACE and tenant organizations
- Coordinating and synchronizing efforts across the Aviation Enterprise with Army Staff, AMCOM, PEO Aviation, US Army Special Operations Aviation Command (USASOAC), and USAACE CDID
- Coordinating with respective Program Executive Officer (PEO) on all relevant matters including fielding, training development, life-cycle support costs, the budget process through the Program Planning Budget Execution System, Program Objective Memorandums, and Un-Funded Requirements to support training data collection, requirements development, and Army Aviation synchronization
- Establishing and maintaining a comprehensive Quality Control Program (QCP)
- Identifying and reporting all program management actions and the financial management status in a Monthly Status Report
- Must be US Citizen with active Secret Clearance
- Must possess and maintain an in-depth knowledge of all acquisition systems assigned to the Aviation portfolio
- Extensive knowledge of Aviation operations and employment and DOTMLPF assessments
- Strong professional, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Demonstrated cross-functional team collaboration skills in a rapidly changing, high intensity, mission-oriented work environment
- Knowledge of Aviation Transformation and the future of the Aviation Branch
- Excellent working knowledge of computer operations and software
- Requires a minimum of 10 years' experience