| Andersen Corp.
United States, California, Rancho Cordova
|February 14, 2024
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, character and/or ability required.
* Demonstrates ability to work in a team environment.
* Demonstrates ability to overcome objections and negotiate positive outcomes.
* Ability to learn and navigate a variety of tools, technology and systems.
* Represents the company at all times with the utmost degree of professionalism.
* Must have reliable transportation and be available to work weekends and holidays.
* Set up qualified appointments with potential customers.
* Maintain a functional familiarity with RbA of Sacramento's suite of products and services.
* Develop a cooperative working relationship with all company employees, supervisors, and customers.
* Demonstrate a positive attitude and engage with customers in a positive manner.
* Perform any other special duties not listed that may be assigned by the Inside Sales Lead or Manager.