Window and Door Installers (Myrtle Beach)
| Andersen Corp.
|life insurance, paid holidays, short term disability, long term disability, 401(k)
United States, South Carolina, Myrtle Beach
|February 22, 2024
Ready for a good change? Looking for great pay, benefits, and steady work. We have just the opportunity you've been waiting for!
We provide our team with the necessary tools to succeed! You will have the opportunity to be part of a great company that truly cares for each employee.
Window and Door Installers wanted. $20-$35/hr plus health insurance, 401K, paid vacation and holidays.
*2-3 years window/door installation experience required
*2-3 years general carpentry
Top candidates will possess excellent metal brake experience and finishing skills.
BECOME AN IN-HOUSE INSTALLER TODAY!
A GREAT BENEFITS PLAN
* Health insurance - 50% paid for by the employer
* Opportunity to enroll in dental
* Vision, long term disability, short term disability & life insurance - 100% employer paid
* 12 days of PTO in the 1st year + paid holidays!
GREAT OPPORTUNITY FOR GROWTH
* We promote from within
* Performance is reviewed on an annual basis
* We service all of Central North Carolina, as well as areas surrounding Wilmington & Myrtle Beach
* Current office locations include Greensboro, Garner and Wilmington
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING | THE ROLE
* Visiting customers' homes and replacing their existing windows and doors with new products specifically designed for their home
* Providing Signature Service by working closely with the Lead Installer on each job site
* Preparing windows/doors and existing openings with functions such as taping, caulking, and cleaning
* Providing Exterior/interior finish work on all products
* Providing excellent customer service to homeowners
* Our installation crews are the backbone of our company and without them we have no product or service.
* On the job training
* Weekends free
* Endless opportunities for advancement
* 2-3 years of general carpentry experience
* 2-3 years of window/door installation experience
* Metal break experience and finishing skills
* Willingness to learn new skills
THE RENEWAL BY ANDERSEN
Renewal by Andersen is the full-service window-replacement division of 115-year-old Andersen Corporation, the owner of the most trusted family of window brands in America. RbA was founded with a mission to redefine the industry and to offer a different-and better-window-replacement experience. Renewal by Andersen has seven company-owned locations, and over 100 independently owned "affiliates" across the United States.
Job Type: Full-time
Required to work Monday thru Friday - 8:00am-5:00pm
Pay: $18.00-$25.00 per hour
Must be willing to submit to a drug screen and background check