| Parker Hannifin Corporation Parker Aerospace Group
United States, Utah, Salt Lake City
|March 01, 2024
Parker Hannifin is the world's leading diversified manufacturer of motion and control technologies and systems, providing precision-engineered solutions for a wide variety of mobile, industrial and aerospace markets. The company has operations in 50 countries around the world.
Parker's engineering expertise and broad range of core technologies uniquely positions the company to solve some of the world's greatest engineering challenges. By partnering with customers, Parker improves their productivity and profitability and seeks new ways to solve humanity's biggest challenges.
Position Summary -
Parker Hannifin, Salt Lake City operations is looking for Injection Molding Machine Operators on both 1st and 2nd shift. Parker Hannifin is willing to train individuals that have basic technical skills and the desire to learn.
* Responsible for operation, setup and adjustment of Injection Molding Machines.
* Monitors equipment, notifying supervision or setups in cases of machine malfunction
* Inspects parts to assure conformance to specifications
* Services equipment as required (TPM)
* Responsible for meeting established production standards
* Completes paperwork as required, including production, productivity, inspection, and downtime
* Keeps area clean, orderly, and free of obstruction
* Observes safety rules at all times
* Daily attendance is a requirement of the job, as is arriving on time
* Overtime is expected when customer demand dictates the need
* Ideal candidates will have Machine Operator experience
* Must be able to read shop floor drawings
* Mechanical aptitude
* High school diploma/GED required
* Must be able to lift 40+ pounds
* Familiar with measurement instruments
* Possess basic computer skills
* Be able to pass pre-employment drug and background screens
Equal Employment Opportunity-
Parker is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Parker is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job related reasons regardless of race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, gender identity, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. This position is subject to meeting export compliance eligibility requirements.
("Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / VEVRAA Federal Contractor")
If you would like more information about Equal Employment Opportunity as an applicant under the law, please go to http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf