Tides Family Services is a nonprofit organization that is committed to providing comprehensive support and resources to children, adolescents, and families facing various challenges. The overall mission of Tides is to provide services and supports that allow youth to live in a community-based setting. An \"Agency Without Walls\" our services are delivered in homes, communities, schools...wherever our youth are.
Performance Expectations/Key Challenges
- Assess for and evaluate case management needs of clients and family services.
- Performs a bio-psychosocial assessment interview with client, family, and/or significant other according to agency policy and standards.
- Work collaboratively with integrated team of caseworkers, behavioral assistants and other clinicians to develop, review and evaluate treatment goals, provide resources, advocacy, perform routine assessments and build relationships with clients and families.
- Provide in-home and community-based counseling to clients and families by addressing referral behaviors and measuring progress over specified timeframes.
- Maintain crisis and trauma counseling and other services to help ensure client and family safety.
- Ensure quality service case metrics are met through ongoing analysis, case review, daily ETO reporting, and accuracy of data entry into TFS ETO platform or other reporting measures.
- Support activities, services and programs that uphold NASW professional boundaries and are culturally sensitive to clients and families.
- Empower families to make stable commitments to children by providing counseling and coordinating reunification efforts led by DCYF.
- Maintain a high degree of professionalism in the community, with clients, schools, courts and with referring agencies seeking to build and sustain positive relationships.
- Attend all required program meetings including; weekly supervision, monthly clinical group supervision, tracking rundown, staff meetings, and other meetings scheduled by supervisor.
- Maintain weekly service delivery requirements with clients and families.
Salary Description $35,000-$40,000
- 2-4 years experience in human services, healthcare, and other non-profit agencies.
- Demonstrates a safe, strengths-based approach while continuously using everyday behavior opportunities to teach, guide, and support youth and families with their goals and challenges to remain in the home and in their communities.
- Capacity for behavior management utilizing counseling techniques, program structure, guidelines and crisis intervention and to use metrics to ensure accountability.
- Strong crisis management, problem-solving, and interpersonal skills, particularly when working with youth of all ages.
- Managed in-home and community strengths-based services to clients and families .
- Skilled in building relationships with internal team, stakeholders, clients and families, schools, law enforcement and other community resources.
- Masters degree from an accredited school in social work - Required
- LCSW/LICSW/LMHC - Preferred
- Valid driver's license and registered/inspected vehicle - Required
- Bilingual; English, Spanish, Portuguese, Creole - Preferred
The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required to satisfactorily perform essential duties. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Tides Family Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values our diverse workforce and encourages all mission driven candidates to apply. We are a PBN Best Place to Work recipient, a Safe Zone Certified Employer, and a Veteran Friendly Employer. Join our team!